Easter card with foamiran flowers

Hi, today I'm sharing an Easter card full with spring foamiran flowers.


The papers I used on this card are from the paperpad "springtime" from mintay papers.
The Easter egg chipboard is from MiszMasz papierowy  and I bought it at the lemoncraft shop.


I made all the flowers on this card using foamiran sheets and stamens from the 14 craft bar shop.


I colored white foamiran with blue and yellow chalks to get the colors I wanted.


There are also lace and fabric elements on this card, these are from Allmacraft.com. A webshop from the Ukraine I recently discovered. They sell THE most beautiful laces, guipure, crochets and other goodies, you really must take a look.


I would like to enter this card in these challenges:






Thanks for stopping by today!

Hugs, Henriette.


3 comments

Lin said...

Love all the flowers and the pretty spring colors, Henriette! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

SewPaperPaint said...

I love your pretty flowers and that glorious egg! WOW! Hugs, Autumn

cohenna said...

Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in Let's Craft and Create Challenge this time and good luck :)