Fairy card

Hello, today I'm sharing a fairy card I've made with foamiran flowers on it.


How about those colors?
I've made all the flowers using foam and stamens from 14 craft bar. I used blue and purple foam and colored it with oil pastels. I've cut the flowers using different flower dies I have in my stash.



The fairy chipboard is also from 14 craft bar webshop, the brand is scrapiniec . Behind the fairy scene I glued a piece of printed out digital paper from this Etsy shop. 



The background papers are from uhk gallery, also available at 14 craft bar.
On the leaves I glued little blue micro beads.
Finally the sentiment is from an itsy bitsy  stamp set and perfect for this card.


This card turned out as I planned in my head. Sometimes it's difficult to get the result you would like. This card was on my mind for weeks but I couldn't get it together the way I wanted. After a few weeks it did and I'm happy with the result.


Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs, Henriette

No comments