Foamiran Christmas Cards

Today I'm sharing a collection of the Christmas cards I made with foamiran flowers.
Enjoy the pics!







All these cards are made with foamiran, dies, papers, berries and stamens from 14 craft bar.










This last one is my favorite and on it's way in a bubble mailer to friends in Scotland.

I would like to participate in the following challenge:

noor design december challenge

http://blog.lemoncraft.pl/2017/11/wyzwanie-11-challenge-11-be-merry.html
Card in 3 picture



http://scrapmagia-ru.blogspot.nl/2017/12/blog-post_9.html





Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs, Henriette.




3 comments

Kasia Udalska said...

Wow, so many beautiful cards! :) Thanks for take part in Lemoncraft challenge! :)

Eulanda said...

WOW these are just amazing!! You are so talented and your flowers are incredible! The last one is my favorite too so I can see why it's yours! Thank you for joining us at Noor UK Design for our "Anything Goes" challenge. Happy new year to you and yours!! Hugs!

Светлана said...

Beautiful cards! thank you for participating from ScrapMagia!!