Bell cups with foamiran flower

Last week I bought several dried poppy bell pods (white) and I thought it would be nice to use them in combination with foamiran flowers. This is what I came up with.


Three bell cups filled with different foamiran flowers in white and pink, snowed branches, curly moss and leaves.
I used white and pink foamiran sheets from 14 craft bar. The stamens are also from this shop.
The bell cups, branches and curly moss are from a Dutch flower arranging shop.


To make this rose I used dies from 14 craft bar.

I also made some pink hydrangea flowers. You can find a step by step tutorial on how I makes these on a this blog post.


There is also a clover in this bell cup. I made the clover by watching a tutorial on you tube (link here).


In this bell cup are some more hydrangea, a poinsettia and a few fantasy flowers.
For the poinsettia I used this poinsettia die and for the little flowers I used some of these smaller dies from 14 craft bar.


The cute bell cups make a wonderful centerpiece on a table.


Thanks for stopping by today.

Hugs, Henriette.

No comments