Foamiran Halloween

Hi and happy Halloween!!

I've created some foamiran flowers in Halloween colors to decorate a candle with.


The foamiran, stamens, dies and stencils I used are from 14 craft bar.

For the orange flowers I used orange foamiranpurple stamens  and flower dies. I've used red chalk on the edges of the flowers. The purple stamens in the centre I just love!


For the little flowers I used black and purple foamiranstencil no 6 and  orange wire stamens.


The purple flower took the most work. It's made using a stencil, purple foamiran and blue heart stamens.


The candle is (dark)grey and with a black candle I dripped candle wax on the grey one to give it a creepy effect.



There are more fabulous Halloween themed projects with foamiran on the 14 craft bar blog  today.
I invite you all to take a look there.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would appreciate it if you leave a comment.

Hugs, Henriette.



No comments