Cupcake inspiration challenge

Inspired by stamping  is sponsoring the Cupcake Inspiration challenge and these are the cupcakes to inspire you to make a project with the suggested theme or colors.


My inspiration was the wonderful color combination teal, orange and white. I've made this card.


I used a stencil and white pigment inkt on the teal diamant shaped piece and I made the little flowers myself  using foamiran.
I used a white sheet of foamiran and with chalks and a baby whipe I colored the die cut flowers teal and orange.
The sentiment stamp is from the inspired by stamping cherry blossom stamp set. The label dies are also from Inspired by stamping.
For the finishing touch I've added some teal colored pearls and sequins.


For more information on the challenge and for entering the challenge please visit the cupcake inspirations blog.

Happy crafting and thanks for stopping by.

Hugs, Henriette.








1 comment

Lady Joyful said...

Very pretty card! That's a lovely sentiment. Charlotte/Lady Joyful