Foamiran Dahlia



Today I'm sharing a foamiran dahlia. It resembles the chrysanthemum flower I made last April.

For this dahlia I used a template I found on internet. You can find the template here.
It's in Russian so I don't understand what it says but I've cut as many leaves as is in the middle of the templates. For example the biggest petals I've cut 5 times.

For the petals I've used white foamiran and for the green leaves I used green foamiran.
For the coloring pink and yellow chalks and baby wipes. For the green leaves I used green and brown chalks.

For the centre of the flower I used a ball of silver foil covered with the yellow colored foamiran.
I glued all the pieces together with my hot glue gun.

The cutting of the petals takes the most of the time to create this flower, maybe if you have that kind of dies you can use them.
Good luck if you are going to make the same flower, it will look beautiful.

Hugs, Henriette.





No comments